Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Goals for 2009

This is the most important post of the years, which are my goals for 2009 which will outline what I want to achieve this year. It is broken down in 3 sections, based on a template from the 4-Hour-Workweek (4HWW). Click on the title if you're interested in the book.

Goals:

Having
-Promotion at my job (I am a sales rep and want to move up to the head office)
-Start an affiliate marketing sideline (more on that later)
-Portfolio generating more than 5% per month
-A score of 680 or better on my GMAT exam

Being
-In excellent physical condition and improving my cardio
-Able to navigate a sail boat
-Able to play a round of golf under 100

Doing
-Advanced salsa lessons and beginner tango
-Jump with a parachute
-Travel to Buenos Aires (Argentina)
-Travel to Amman (Jordan)

This is the first step in achieving Freedom 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment