Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Blogs that I read

Third post of the day, I'm on fire right now ;). I put up the blogs that I like to read.

My favorite one is by far the Blog of Author Tim Ferriss, author of the 4-Hour-Workweek. This is my big inspiration to achieve Freedom 30. Every post is useful although it is updated once a week I believe. The Million Dollar Journey relates the adventure of someone in quest of its first million and he comments on the steps he is taking in order to achieve his goal, lots of good information. Zen Habits is a great blog in order to improve your lifestyle and live a more zen life.

43 Folders will give you tools in order to be more organized and finally, Les incroyables aventures d'Alex en Asie is my first blog (in French though) which I wrote while I was travelling for two months in South-East Asia in the summer of 2007. It won't be updated but worth looking at if your thinking about travelling in this wonderful part of the world.

Good reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment